Covid – 19: Update 28th June 2021
Step by Step has now resumed indoor services at our new premises in Victoria House, Elgin and, also, St Leonard’s Hall, Forres. We are still following Scottish Government guidelines for Support Services which currently advises all adults to:
- maintain a distance of at least 2 metres apart, as well as follow our FACTS measures and advice on the NHS Inform website
- wear a face covering (unless exempt) when entering and moving around indoor venues for support services
- maintain hand and cough hygiene
- wash their hands when they arrive, when they leave, when they get home and especially before eating or after touching surfaces
- keep rooms well ventilated
We will also continue to support our families through 1:1 meetings as well as signposting and referring to various organisations.
If you require any assistance during this time, please contact our Charity Administrator via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continuing support and stay safe.