Covid – 19: Update 3rd May 2021
The Scottish Government advice for Support Services such as Step by Step currently requires organisations to ensure the following:
All participants must:
- maintain a distance of at least 2 metres apart, as well as follow our FACTS measures and advice on the NHS Inform website
- wear a face covering (unless exempt) when entering and moving around indoor venues for support services
- maintain hand and cough hygiene
- avoid touching hard surfaces with their hands
- wash their hands when they arrive, when they leave, when they get home and especially before eating or after touching surfaces
- keep rooms well ventilated – consider opening windows or a door
Given the restrictive nature of operating indoors, Step by Step will continue to offer OUTDOOR walking groups in Elgin & Forres until further notice. We will also continue to support our families through online Facebook groups, messages, telephone conversations and one-to-one meetings as appropriate. We retain strong relationships with various organisations and will continue to refer, signpost and advise as appropriate.
If you require any assistance during this time, please contact our Charity Administrator via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continuing support and stay safe.