Groups for families who need support
Step by Step in Moray is a charity which supports families with young children who feel isolated or vulnerable for many different reasons. We help them to develop friendships, confidence and skills which will improve their wellbeing and resilience, enabling them to give their children the best start in life.
We are founded on the principles of Christian love, hospitality, fairness and kindness.
How we help at Step by Step
- We offer a warm welcome in friendly, non-judgemental surroundings for parents with children up to age 3
- We listen to parents and respond to their needs, helping them to live the lives they hope and choose to live.
- We build quality relationships with families enabling them to better cope with the challenges of everyday family life.
- We encourage family fun through storytelling, singing, arts and crafts and structured outdoor play, leading to increased wellbeing, self confidence and resilience for children and parents alike.
- We nurture values of respect, dignity, equality and inclusion in support of all families, volunteers and staff at Step by Step